Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dear Therapist,

Hello, I was wondering if you had any openings starting as soon as possible lasting until next March. I'm about to enter a state of supreme depression if the Red Sox blow their lead in the AL East. I don't know if I can take another year of coming in second place to the MFY's. I know it is a demanding time of year due to the number of students you recieve panicked about school and the rest of their lives but the Red Sox not winning the East would be like Jesus rising without dying on the Cross - it just doesn't mean the same.
How can we continue to do this - year after year - get hopes up and than just fall apart before pulling it together. I know there are 18 games left in the season but thats just it... with a 2.5 game lead I want 2 games left. Let me know as soon as you can so if there are no available spaces I can look to move to a country where no one has heard of baseball. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Red Sox Nation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home