Saturday, September 10, 2005

Must Win

This series now split 1-1 proves tomorrow is a MUST WIN for the sox - because, in my humble opinion, we need a 2 or 3 game lead at LEAST going into the final series in order to win the division or we could see a series of Fridays where the Red Sox fold.

Looking at the tape of Friday's game I cringe every time the ball rolls away or buckners under Damon's legs, if you will. Yet, today - Saturday's game is another story... we now have hope. I, unfortunately, was out of town on a required trip so I could not see the game, so instead I will quote lovely William's buddy info as to his reaction of the game and why, he, much like myself, hates FOX:

So, for all those ppl who hate FOX with a passion, heres why I hate them. Sox v Yanks, end of the 8th inning, Sox up 9-2, Curt Schilling pitching a beautiful game for the first time all year, showing Sox fans that there is hope yet for our pitching staff and a chance at a repeat. FOX goes to the between inning league update.....except.....they dont EVER go back to the game, curt couldve been going for a complete game, he wasnt that high in the pitch count, and besides that ITS SOX V. YANKEES, I dont care about anything else right now, with a win today we could put the division title almost out of reach of the yanks. Im not sure I've ever yelled so much at a tv before, and the sad thing was, I was alone in the lounge of my dorm doing it. I know I should probably find something better to do, but in a game like this its just simply unethical to do that. Just another reason for me to hate FOX...... may they be cursed for all eternity


Amen!

and oh yeah
GOOOOO SOX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home