Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Foulke it

I can't take it anymore. There is nothing - NOTHING - more heartbreaking than blowing a lead in the 9th inning. It KILLS me.

Truth is it really isn't Foulke's fault... he had to face D, Young, and Teixeria - followed by Soriano and Mench - talk about a headache.

And on top of it - he's been way over used lately because everyone else in the Bullpen is about as good as my feet are clean (very scary).

Needless to say - I blame all the problems on the management... the coaching... and the owners. They are blinded by last years victory and are holding on to NAMES and not TALENT.

HUH?

But, just wait until Schilling comes back - perhaps than you will understand. And than I will be able to formulate more than a sentance or a scrap thought. Than I will cut loose and rip it up. You just wait. You better hope I'm wrong.

Than again, I hope I am wrong because I'd rather be happy and wrong than miserable and right.

As always:

GO SOX!

ps - try not to blow it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home