Thursday, June 09, 2005

ChicagoSports.com - Millar puts on show in batting practice

ChicagoSports.com - Millar puts on show in batting practice: "Boston Red Sox slugger Kevin Millar's decision to take batting practice Tuesday in what amounted to his underwear gave a local women's group in St. Louis more than they expected, according to the Boston Herald. With temperatures in the mid-90s and stifling humidity, several Boston players took batting practice shirtless. Millar, though, stripped down to his lycra compression shorts. 'As soon as I went out there, there was a tour group right behind me of about 20-25 women,' Millar told the paper. 'They won't forget that tour.' Manager Terry Francona joked that the women were treated to an impromptu episode of 'Queer Eye for the Fat Guy.' 'I think I saw a few ladies on the tour throwing up,' he quipped. 'Nobody should have to endure that ... but I think there are about five coaches who feel a lot better about themselves now.'"



I just want the pictures!!!

GO SOX!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious? That's disgusting, actually it's really funny! I can't believe Millar would actually do that and not expect to get attention from it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home