Thursday, December 22, 2005

In more important Sox news...

Sure we are all soooo tied up about the Damon issue - we forget that the Red Sox are still making moves. Thats right - something OTHER than Damon signing with the Yankees happened this week.

Get ready for this because what I'm about to tell you is a rarity in the Boston world; the Red Sox signed a relief pitcher... but wait... wait for it... a GOOD relief pitcher: Rudy Seanez.

You might remember Seanez from a few years ago - he has improved since then no worries. Post-July last season he was 3-0 with a 2.14 ERA.

Seanez will help bolster the Red Sox bullpen and save Schilling a few extra innings - hey he's so old he needs it.

But since I know you all really don't give a shit about our bullpen - but rather will miss the bearded caveman I'll even include a bit on Seanez's concerns of Damon leaving for the Evil Empire: "I'm not worried about it. They'll get something done. Good teams always do, and I don't think the Red Sox are any different. They'll find a way to plug those holes. I'm not too worried about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home